Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate

Friday, May 27, 2011

A Paris Party!



Tonight I'm linking to the blog Castles, Crowns and Cottages in order to be a part of the festivities tomorrow called
             Simply Irresistible.


This is just the most delicious blog, and I spent at least an hour there looking at the marvelous assortment of photos and witty captions, as well as dancing to the great music!  The sweet drawing above was done by the blog writer, Anita, who is obviously a very cool lady.


There will be a lot of bloggers joining in , and all will be posting Paris photos, or poems or art work.  It does sound irresistible, doesn't it!!?  I have no idea whether or not anyone will visit my blog, as I'm an unknown in the blogosphere, and barely know how to do a post, let alone all the other sophisticated maneuvers, but if it's a party and it's about Paris, I'm playin'!!!!


So here are a few more of my pix from the City of Light...








...or, City of Flowers as the case may be.  Paris has the most most beautiful flower shops of any place on earth...








...and the most beautiful window gardens.  This is in the Marais.






Charlie and Jacques at the Place de la Concorde




Jacques at the Moulin Rouge







I.M. Pei's glass Pyramid at the Louvre








Bikes in a Parisian Foyer



Parisian Staircase

I have so many more, but with a sloooooow server which keeps telling me that it won't load any more tonight, I will just say that this was fun and I'll be around to see as many other "irresistible" blogs as possible tomorrow. Oh, and there's a Paris page at the top of my blog, which has other Paris pix, and if you click on the Paris tag to the right it will take you to several other posts on Paris.
And finally, my husband and I are leading a Photography workshop in Paris in November, so if you reeeaaaly love Paris, you might want to check back...
A bientot!





16 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! YOU ARE IN DEAREST! I JUST WOKE UP FROM A NAP ON THE COUCH to find your sweet comments and now I see your darling POST! I will put you on my link list now since I am going to post NOW and have things ready first thing in the morning. MERCI MILLE FOIS and this is gonna be funnnnnn!!! BISES, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I found you at Anita's and just love your photographs of Paris. And I love the little picture in the upper right hand corner of your blog about in your head you are in Paris!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such delicious photos!!! Dawne. Thanks for sharing them with us in the Land of Blog. I have never actually been to Paris...it is still just a dream.
    I have posted three articles under the label of France. Just click this link if you would like to view them:
    http://greenandwhitegarden.blogspot.com/search/label/France
    Many pleasant Paris ponderings to you!
    ~Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU DEAREST FOR YOUR ENTHUSIASM! This is so darn fun, no???? ENJOY LIFE LIKE THEY DO IN PARIS...love, laugh, live to the fullest...MERCI FOR EVERYTHING! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your photos! Such charm...especially Moulin Rouge with Jacques. Your Paris reds are extraordinary. My daughter lived there for 6 years so I have been fortunate to know Paris well. What fun Anita has given us this opportunity to meet each other, Dawne. I'll come back for certain. :)
    Happy weekend to you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawne your Parisian images are delightful & Jacques is a real charmer.
    C'est manifique,
    au revoir,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawne so nice to meet you!
    Your photos of Paris a re wonderful..love them all!
    Im your newest follower/friend..(purehunnybee)

    Deborah xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is great to be with you in Paris darling....hope we meet again.....nice party from Anita...enjoying...love love ......bisous Ria...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are amazing and your blog skills match! I am faily new too, please stop by for a visit!
    Dianne
    YONKS
    www.yonksnews.blogspot.com
    OXOX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your artwork...beautiful!
    So glad to meet you from lovely Anita's Paris tour!
    I'm following along.
    Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Dawne...lovely to meet you, I'm having so much fun at this party...what a blast!!! Love that red Moulin Rogue pic!!! Dzintr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dawne
    Some lovely digital work.. so creative... love them all.. and especially the Moulin Rouge..

    Now I just wish you were having that workshop in June.. I'd be there in a flash!! [oops pardon the pun]

    Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by my way,.. ciao xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Most wonderful images, I adore them!! So glad to meet you at Anita's Paris Party!!

    My post is up so come and visit!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi my friend! How exciting this Paris Party is. I know I'm a day late, but...Your post is BEAUTIFUL and I really think we have some things in common. The love of God, photography and Paris. I really wish I could join your workshop in Paris one time. How fun that would be!!! Have a lovely day!

    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fun post! très magnifique! nice to meet you! XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the shout-out.
    -john gauld

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

quid.di.ty The real nature of a thing; the essence; the essential nature or quality of something that makes it distinct and different from other things and establishes its identity



Some words on art, photography, beauty, nature, travel, Everafter Farm, friends, family and God.





  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP